How do I enrol?
To enrol into our MITS program, please click register on our home page and we will endeavour to get back to you shortly.
Does MITS offer competition/tournaments?
MITS doesn’t hold any tournaments as such, however we can assist you choosing which we recommend you to play.
When is the best time to enrol?
The coaching year is divided into 4 school terms in which is best to enrol prior to the commencement of each.
Is there mid term/year enrolment?
Yes there is mid term enrolment
Where can I purchase a racquet?
MITS recommends you purchase a racquet from Serving Aces (644 Mt Alexander Rd, Moonee Ponds VIC 3039)
Are MITS facilities open to the public?
How long does each session go for?
Each session’s length will vary on the program that is deemed the best fit for you.
Do I need my own racquet?
It is advised that you bring your own racquet, however MITS can provide one to get you started. (MITS recommends you purchase a racquet from Serving Aces, 644 Mt Alexander Rd, Moonee Ponds VIC 3039)
How do I know what program is right for me?
If you are struggling to pin point which is right for you, contact us
What do I need to wear to my session?
Any comfortable active wear along with your tennis shoes
What happens If I miss my lesson?
Lessons are conducted based on fair weather conditions as deemed by MITS. In events of bad weather conditions whereby private lessons cannot take place, replacement lessons can be arranged on a need be basis. Squad training will be conducted regardless of any weather conditions and must be attended. There will be no refund of squad fees.
MITS has a strict Terms and Conditions policy
What happens If I’m late to my coaching session?
The session will continue for the rest of your allocated time slot, or you can organise to rescheudule with your coach. However payment for your missed session MUST be paid first.
How much does each sessions cost?
Each sessions cost will vary depending on the type and length of the session.
How do i make my payment?
Payment can be made to any of the MITS staff members via EFT, CASH or CHEQUE
How do I sign up to be apart of MITS?
Maribyrnong Sports Academy
Address: Maribyrnong College, River Street Maribyrnong
- World Class Facilities at our doorstep.
- 6 Hard Courts with lights
- Indoor and Outdoor Running Tracks
- State of the art Gym, including free weights, machines and cardio room
- Indoor Stadium including Basketball, Badminton, Volleyball, Offices
- Lecture rooms, classrooms, Offices, Boardroom
Maidstone Tennis Club
Address: Cnr Mephan Street & Rosamond Road
- Maidstone Tennis Club provides tennis to all ages, abilities and gender.
- The club has 4 functionally working hard courts in which all members have access to and are all flood lit.
- Coaching is available for all members and non-members weekdays and weekends and competition is played on weekends as well.
- Maidstone Tennis Club is associated with the Western Region Tennis Association and Tennis Victoria.
Riddells Creek Tennis Club
Address: Recreation Reserve, 26/LOT 32 Sutherlands Rd, Riddells Creek VIC 3431
- The Riddells Creek Tennis Club is located at the Riddells Creek Recreation Reserve, Sutherlands Road Riddells Creek.
- The Club has 3 hard courts located inside the Recreation Reserve which can be accessed via the Recreation Reserve main gates.
- We participate in the Macedon Ranges Tennis Association (MRTA) with teams competing on Thursday evenings and junior teams competing on Friday nights and Saturday mornings.
- The club also participates in the Mountain District Ladies Tennis Association (MDLTA) with teams competing on Tuesday mornings.