Growing up under the MITS philosophy since the age of 3, Stephen has developed his game through his journey with his coach and mentor Michael Baroch and through his scholarship at the Maribyrnong Sports Academy. Stephen spent his whole secondary education at Maribyrnong College and was a leader in several state team titles for the school. Having the experience in team scenarios held Stephen in good stead for his stint in Germany playing German club tennis and now working as part of the coaching team at MITS.
Stephen has coached at our base in Singapore and now works in the team in Melbourne. Still currently playing competitive, Stephen has always been a role model with his work ethic and dedication to his training and now his coaching. Stephen has been a hitting partner to several WTA and ATP players and has a wealth of knowledge and playing experience that he can pass to his players.
- Maribyrnong Sports Academy scholarship holder
- Maribyrnong Sports Academy Victoria secondary schools state title winners 09,10,11
- Hitting partner Vietnam Davis Cup team
- Coaching in Germany for Tc Angertal
- Played in 2. Verbandsliga for Tc Angertal
- Certificate II in community recreation certificate III in fitness
- Cert IV fitness
- Diploma of fitness