Ola is an Accredited Practising Dietitian who graduated from the Master of Dietetics at Deakin University. In addition, she holds a Bachelor of Science (Psychology) from the University of Central Florida, USA, where she was awarded a full sporting scholarship for the duration of her studies. Ola has always been drawn to working with motivated people who want to make positive changes to improve their health and sporting performance. Ola is an active member of Sports Dietitians Australia, delivers all nutritional services to the Maribyrnong and Gippsland Sports Academies and works in private practise at Lakeside Stadium and the Officer Medical Centre. She has worked with elite and junior athletes across a range of sports and clubs including Tennis Victoria, National Theatre Ballet School, Nunawading Swimming Club, Accelerate Elite Performance Program (AFL) and has had exposure to working with both Melbourne Victory and St. Kilda Football Clubs.
- Masters of Dietetics – Deakin University
- Bachelor Science (Psychology) – University of Central Florida
- Graduate Certificate of Human Nutrition – Deakin University
- Sports Nutrition Course – Australian Institute of Sport
- ISAK Level 1 Anthropometry (skinfolds) Course – Exercise Research Australia